Thursday, August 13, 2009

Owen's First Photo Shoot

My cousin Stephanie came over and took Owen's pictures when he was 4 days old. He was so good and she got a lot of good ones. These are some of my favorites.

Kyle wanted in on the action which is surprising because I practically have to bribe him not to look away from the camera. For some reason Steph can always get him to cooperate:)


Isn't this one sweet!!!!!!



His tiny feet with Tyler's ring



It's about the creases!!







Look at those rolls!!




Hello!! Who wouldn't love this? Look at all the dimples!!!







These were both Spencer's hats








This hat was the first thing I got when I found out I was having Spencer. All 3 of the boys have worn it now...so cute!



















Thanks Steph! This was fun!!!

























2 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

So cute! I'm definetly ready for another one! Just getting adjusted and getting ready for school. It's been beautiful here this summer but I dread the winter. Not sure how long we will be here but we'll try to enjoy it while we are here :)

Colleen Stutz said...

They are beautiful pictures of Owen. I bet he is growing fast.