Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Owen's first few weeks

For about the first 3 weeks after Owen was born, this was about as wide as he'd open his eyes. He's actually awake in this picture. We thought this was so funny.








Brotherly love








Daddy with all 3 of his boys...I love this pic!!





This was Kyle's first night sleeping in a bed other than ours. We got a trundle bed for Spencer's room so the boys could sleep in the same room together. He did very well adjusting to this. Sometimes he sneaks into our room during the night:)








Spencer holding Owen in the morning before school. It was very hard for him to leave for school the first few mornings. He did not want to leave Owen!!








Giving him a kiss goodbye








Just hangin' out






They can't get enough of him!!









Owen is 9 days old here. He and I just got back from Spencer's class field trip. Love the crossed feet!

























I try capturing the smiles as often as I can...it's hard to do when they're so little.















His cute chubby profile













So sweet






















First day of church...3 weeks old.
All my boys have worn this tie










Owen and Mommy















































Owen is I think 5 days old in this video.


2 comments:

Colleen Stutz said...

Cute pictures of Owen. I bet he is changing fast and growing. You will have to change your profile info to include little Owen.

The Lyons Family said...

So cute!!! I need to get me a boy ;)