Thursday, August 13, 2009

End of School Days

These were Spencer's last 2 days of school. This is Spence with some of his friends at lunch during "play day"

Blade, Spencer and Lily...these 3 are very good buddies and hoping to be in the same class for 2nd grade.


Spencer and Mrs. Crowson...we'll miss her. She's a wonderful teacher!!

Spencer and Owen...Kyle is to the left somewhere, not wanting to be a part of the picture...go figure:)


I know this was back in June, but still I wanted to share them with everyone. Spencer starts school in September and he's a little nervous...not quite ready to go back yet. He is however excited to be a second grader, and see all his friends. As for me...I'm trying to cope with the fact that he's growing so fast and enjoying him while he's home these next few weeks. Kyle is also starting preschool in September and is very excited!! I was a little hesitant on doing 2 years of preschool, but I think it will be good for him.
Second Grade and Preschool...here we come!!!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

All great pix Heidi!! I still need one of those of Owen and his DIMPLES!!!

Kristina said...

I think Spencer looks more and more like you everytime I see pictures of him. I could be wrong, that's just what it looks like in the pictures. Fun chatting with you the other day. Ryan was like "Seriously Kris? That was almost two hours!" Was it really. Surely he exaggerates :)