Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Owen's Blessing






I wanted one of the 3 boys together, but Kyle wasn't going to have that...little stinker;)



Once again, Kyle didn't want to be part of the picture...Spencer outgrew this by now, when is Kyle going to get over it!!



My dad and Owen...we don't get enough pics of my dad with the kids...I love this one!!






All the priesthood holders who took part in the blessing
My Uncle Marvin, Baaba(my grandpa), my dad(Owen's Papa), Tyler's dad, Uncle Tim, Daddy, Uncle Joel, Uncle Chuck, and Uncle Chris (what the heck is Chuck doing to Chris)?



































Owen was blessed on July 5th. He was blessed by Tyler at our home with our family. His cousin Sabreena is 6 days older than him, and was blessed a couple days before him. Marcee and I tried to get them blessed on the same day, but between the 2 families it wasn't able to work out, so I had her bring Sabreena in her blessing dress to Owen's blessing so we could get some pictures of them together. Aren't they so cute?!!!
What a special Day:)








2 comments:

Erica Johnston said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cousin pics!

Kristina said...

So beautiful. How wonderful that your whole family could be there. I love the pictures of the cousins.