Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can't believe it's been 10 years!!!

Heather and I at the family picnic with our babies. We became friends in 6th grade and we cheered together in High School for 3 years


Me and Brittani at the dinner party. We've been friends since I moved to Grants Pass in 5th grade. I LOVE HER!!:) We hung out together most of the night.


Marisa and I at the dinner. She and I have been friends since 6th grade and we were also on the cheer leading squad together in High School.


Me and Jill, friends since 6th grade...she was actually one of my bridesmaids...CRAZY!!



Laura, Brittani, me and Angeline. Laura has 2 boys, Brittani has 2 boys and 1 girl, and Angeline has 2 year old twin boys(she also told me that she's expecting). Very exciting!!:)


CLASS OF '99


My 10 year High School Reunion was in July. It's hard to believe 10 years has already come and gone. I was actually hesitant on going but decided what the heck!! I had a BLAST. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. I've seen a few friends here and there through the years(some more than others)and talked with some people I hadn't seen since graduation night! I loved chatting with everyone about their families, children and jobs. The day of the reunion there was a family picnic. Tyler (even though I know was uninterested) and the boys accompanied me that afternoon. They were such good sports about it...especially Tyler. Even though he's met a couple of my friends he was pretty much out of his comfort zone, so he didn't go with me to the dinner that night. I was OK with that. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable so he said he'd rather stay home with the boys so I could go. He even agreed to keep Owen for me as long as he could. The dinner was only down the street and around the corner from our house. So, I had been there for about 30 minutes and Tyler called me with Owen screaming in the back round. I came back home to pick up Owen who ended up being my date for the evening. It was all good and he was a HIT!! Every body thought he was so dang cute...obviously, and he slept the whole night!! What a good boy. I had so much fun and so did everyone else...we all want to meet together in another 5 years for a 15 year instead of waiting for our 20th reunion.





1 comment:

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

I'm still debating whether or not to go to my 10 year reunion. It's coming up in 3 weeks and I start getting a little anxiety over it. I will make my mind up maybe the week of who knows. I think your little one is so stinkin cute with his little chubby cheeks!