Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Before Baby...

So much happened before Owen's arrival and I never quite had a chance to do a lot of posts so...here's a quick recap... Elephant ride at the Circus Science Works Museum


Treats after the Museum
Kyle, Mason, Spencer, Berklee and Marlee
Coloring Easter Eggs



Thankyou Easter Bunny!!!:)
Easter outfits
Homemade O.J.


Lincoln Jog-a-thon
Kyle ran 8 laps with Spencer
When Spencer was done, a little part of him wished he would have ditched Kyle and ran a few more laps;) He still had fun and they both did a great job!!
My baby shower cake
My mom and I at my baby shower...MAN I'M SWOLLEN!!!!



Jog-A-Thon

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Great pictures. I know you say you look like your Dad, but you sure look like your Mom in that picture...A LOT!

Marcee said...

I updated a bit today too... Time goes too fast for me to keep on on my "memory making" stuff, you know!

Veekfam said...

What a cute fam you have! Man Berklee looks exactly like Stephanie! Your kids are too cute. Hope you are doing well with that new one!

Stephanie said...

Your little guys are so cute and growing up way too fast. You looked great pregnant...not swollen! Loved your babyshower cake! Wish I lived in GP so I could be around all my favorite people!