Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Nap

This was a couple Sundays ago. Spencer and I were sitting at the piano and Kyle came up and started climbing on me. The three of us played around on the piano and sang songs together. After a couple minutes, I noticed Kyle layed his head down and had fallen asleep. I didn't wake him up until Tyler got back from "Home Teaching" because I wanted him to see Kyle. I already took a few pictures of him and by the time we woke him up he'd already been asleep for about an hour! How uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

That Kyle is adorable and looks like he will sleep anywhere. Heidi, I had the most fun talking to you the other night. You're a hoot and I love that we get along so well. Can't wait to see you next.

Marcee said...

Oh my heck... Kyle sleeps anywhere and everywhere! What a crazy kiddo!

The Lyons Family said...

That is too funny, I wish my girls would just fall asleep in there beds when it's time. He is so cute!!

Colleen Stutz said...

Kyle is amazing how he can fall asleep anywhere and stay asleep. We love the pictures!