Monday, September 8, 2008

Kyle's Swimming Lessons

Kyle and Mommy's first day of swimming lessons

One of Kyle's first swims to Myrna

Poor Kyle decides he doesn't like this anymore

First jump off the diving board. Spencer was behind Kyle cheering him on.


What a couple of cutie pies!!


Spencer, Kyle and I would arrive a little early to get some extra swimming time in

Both the boys showing of their back float


Kyle floated on his back much better while working with Myrna. She's not even holding onto him in this picture. This is during "Life Saving Day".


Kyle was very happy he got to wear a yellow life jacket

ALL SMILES! (Even when under the water) Myrna teaching Kyle a safe technique for jumping in the pool BIG JUMP!! What a sweet face


Graduation Day!



Kyle's Swimming Star


Myrna and Kyle

This was Kyle's first year taking swimming lessons. He absolutely loves the water and was very excited to take lessons. He had a lot of fun on the first day, the second day he wasn't too sure about having to go under the water whether he wanted to or not, and by day three he was NOT HAPPY! He kept telling me "I can't go to swimming lessons" and "I can't like Myrnee". But by the beginning of the second week he was all smiles. He ended up loving it and keeps asking me if we can go back. I had so much fun swimming with both the boys. We would stay after Kyle's lessons and swim together for a while. They love the water and I feel more secure knowing they've been taught how important safety is while they're swimming. See ya next year Myrna!!










2 comments:

Marcee said...

He did so good! I wish I could have gone to watch him a little. Maybe next year. I have got to get Ean and Jeremy back in lessons next summer, especially with Myrna!

Colleen Stutz said...

Kyle looks like a little fish. Glad he had a good time learning how to swim. They could be the next Olympic stars!