Monday, September 15, 2008

Three Years Ago....

Four years after Spencer was born, we welcomed another bundle of joy to our family. It was September 15th (which happens to also be my grandparents anniversary) and Kyle made his arrival at 1:24 p.m. that afternoon. The three of us were so excited to meet him, especially Spencer. Waiting 9 months for a brother is hard on a kid!! But he was absolutely worth it. We instantly fell in love.
IT'S A BOY...AGAIN!


1 week old

3 months

6 months

1 year


18 months First haircut (look at those curls)!!



June 2007...what a punk!! (this is my life)

2 years


Halloween 2007



Disneyland 2007

Universal Studios 2007

Happy New Year

Easter 2008




Birthday Boy!!

This little guy is such a blessing to our family. I love that I get to see his adorable face everyday. He has an extremely vast amount of energy, and I only hope I can keep up with him throughout the years to come. We are so lucky to have him in our lives.

Three things I love about Kyle...

1. The sparkle in his crystal blue eyes

2. His cute, cute, cute little round face (with dimples I might add) and how it becomes even rounder when he smiles.

3. His spunky personality...this child is quite a character and has the ability to bring a smile to any one's face.

I am truly grateful to have Kyle as my little boy. He brings such a wonderful spirit into our home. We love having him around and watching him grow each day. He has such a zest for life at such a young age and has a wonderful big brother who he looks up to and adores.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!! We had fun at your party! I would have to agree that he has the CUTEST round little face and I'm lovin' the dimples... he always has a way of making me laugh!!

Chuck and Holly said...

I love the pic at universal studios!! What a CUTIE!!! Between he and Ryan I can't tell whose face is rounder. Ryan's is FATTER, but Kyle has a ball on his shoulders!!! SO CUTE!!! Happy Birthday KYLE!!!!

Shalyse said...

what a doll! Happy birthday. that picture of the football player is hilarious! :-) He looks like a lot of FUN!