Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kyle's 3rd Birthday

Kyle blowing out the candle on his birthday doughnut


Kyle listening to his gramma sing "Happy Birthday" to him that morning with a big smile on his face. Marcee and the boys also called and sang to him that morning. (Spencer also received these musical phone calls. They both loved it).



Kyle's family party




We already had this leap pad but it broke months ago. He was very happy to get another one. Look at that SMILE!


A Goofy hat from Disneyland...what a surprise!





My dad always writes on all our family birthday cakes. Doesn't he do a great job?


Kyle loves when we sing to him. "Happy Birthday to You" is one of his favorite songs.


Make A Wish



My grandpa makes home made ice-cream for every birthday party. Kyle loves yellow and asked for yellow ice-cream, and since Baaba(grandpa)thinks you should get what you want on your birthday, he was up to the challenge and made yellow. The flavor was lemon...it was GOOD! Kyle also asked for cookie, so Baaba made Cookies and Cream...a favorite among this family as well. Thank you Baaba!!


Kyle's new scooter. He's been wanting a scooter like Spencer for a while so he was very excited.


Kyle's birthday was a lot of fun. He chose the Curious George theme and I thought this was perfect because I think Kyle IS Curious George! His friend party was a little easier to plan for me because he's a lot younger than Spencer and there weren't as many kids. I think we had about 10 little ones. We had lunch, played a game, then ended on a pinata and presents. They also just had fun playing outside on the toys. As Kyle's birthday got closer, he said he wanted a yellow birthday, yellow presents and yellow cake. I decorated with yellow balloons and bananas and made yellow cupcakes with yellow frosting. He was very happy with that. I had a lot of fun planning these birthday parties but I sure am glad to be done until next year!



6 comments:

Shawny said...

what a cutie! you throw your children awesome birthday parties! I'll have to see if I'm up to the challange for Brody's- you've inspired me :)

The Lyons Family said...

So fun, I love parties too! But it's also fun when they are all done and cleaned up too. I love the video of him on his scooter so cute!!

Chuck and Holly said...

He is the cutest little monkey i've ever seen!!! What a fun Birthday it was!!! Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

Colleen Stutz said...

Your kids have huge birthday celebrations. Looks like fun. At least you get them both over but I'm sure it is alot of work. Loved the pictures and the videos. They are so cute!

Marcee said...

The slides shows are adorable. I would love to do something like that but I can't figure it out. I love Kyle on his little scooter, by the way... CUTE!!

Kristina said...

How fun and can I say Oh my gosh! Look at all those presents. I'm not gonna let my kids see this or they'll know they've been getting gypped.