Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged Twice

I've been tagged twice...once a while ago and a second time just this week, so I thought I'd better get on it. The first tag...

Husband Tag:

1. What's his name? Tyler

2. How many years have we been married? 8 years

3. How long did you date? Officially...about 5 months

4. How old is he? 29 (30 in December)

5. Who eats more? He does

6. Who said "I Love You" first? He did

7. Who is taller? Tyler, by a couple inches

8. Who sings better? We can both carry a tune...probably me I guess

9. Who is smarter? It depends on the situation

10. Who does the laundry? Me. Although Tyler is not opposed if I ask him to do it

11. Who pays the bills? He makes the money...I do the paper work

12. Who mows the lawn? Tyler does. I've NEVER mowed a lawn before!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do

14. Who cooks dinner? We both do at times...I usually do but he enjoys it more.

15. Who drives? Both of us

16. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me

17. Who kissed who first? It was mutual

18. Who asked who out first? Tyler

19. Who proposed? Tyler

20. Who has more friends? Probably me

21. Who is more sensitive? Me

22. Who has more siblings? Tyler(He has 3 brothers & 1 sister. I have 2 sisters)

23. Who wears the pants? Tyler pretends he does

24. Is he handy around the house? Yes

25. His hobbies or favorite activities. Cooking, golf and spending time with family


I tag...Kristina, Malea, Shawny and Colleen


Now my second tag...


One Word Tag:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Tyler
3. Your hair? annoying
4. Your mother? compassionate
5. Your father? physical
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? forgetful
8. Your favorite drink? chocolate-milk
9. Your dream/goal? stability
10. The room you’re in? family
11. Your hobby? many
12. Your fear? sharks!!!
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? comfortable
14. What you’re not? tan
15. Muffins? Bran
16. One of your wish list items? Disneyland
1 7. Where you grew up? Oregon
18. The last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? yogas
20. Favorite gadget? DVR
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? convenient
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? Deedee
25. Your car? Mazda
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Maurices
28. Like someone? children
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? memories

I tag...Marcee, Holly, Steph and Shalyse

2 comments:

Marcee said...

I have done this tag a while ago, but will totally do it again... it's a fun one and some things change often. Should be fun!

Marcee said...

Ok so I lied... I have not done htis tag, but something else sort of like it. Now this will be a lot more fun! I was the one who tagged you on the husband one. Man that was a long time ago!