Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween



Halloween was so fun this year. The boys wanted to be the "Sorcerer Mickey" and "Pluto". I found and ordered Kyle's Pluto costume on line. That was easy. Spencer wanted to be the "Sorcerer Mickey" last year, but we never had any luck finding the costume. He asked again this year so I was determined this time. I looked and looked and again couldn't find it in stock anywhere. I asked my mom to sew him a sorcerer robe and she was a trooper and did it for him. We already had the hat from Disneyland and found a brown belt to tie around his waist just like Mickey has in Fantasia. The costume turned out great and Spencer loved it! Kyle loved his too and wore it around the house a few times prior to Halloween night. They were both so cute. I actually ordered a costume and dressed up as Minnie Mouse with them. We trick-or-treated 3 different times that week and now have way too much candy! Halloween night we met all my family at my grandparents house and went out together...all 14 kids!! They had a blast together. What a fun night! We hope you all had a great Halloween too.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I want to see you in the Minnie costume!

Marcee said...

I "NEED" copies of pictures from that night. My camera didn't work... :(

Colleen Stutz said...

The boys are so cute in their costumes. Spencer's was unique - I haven't seen too many like that. It looks like they had a great time, I want to see you in you Minnie costume also!

The Lyons Family said...

They looked so cute but why none of you. Sounds like you all had a great time!!!