Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Birthday

I know it's been a while since I've updated this. We've been really busy around here. This is my grandpa and I on our birthday last month. Every year since I was a little girl, we've gotten a picture together. I have always loved sharing a birthday with him. He's always made me feel extra special on our day. We celebrate by having a big fried chicken dinner with our family each year (which was always prepared by my sweet grandma...but since her passing my mom has taken on this large task). It's such a fun tradition that is filled with many happy memories for me.

2 comments:

Marcee said...

LOVE THIS!!! We ALL need to take more pictures with Baaba... of all of together really. This is so awesome that the two of you have a chance to do this every year.

Kristina said...

What a great tradition. You look fabulous and beautiful in this picture? And this was during your first trimester? Amazing.