Friday, November 14, 2008

Punkin Patch

One Saturday afternoon in October, I loaded the boys in the car and the three of us went to the pumpkin patch. The boys had so much fun picking from all the different pumpkins

Some of them were so big!


Spencer and Kyle thought this pumpkin face was pretty cool.



They each fed the goats
This goat tried jumping the fence as soon as he saw Spencer coming. He must have been starving.

There were so many fun picture spots.
Someone was doing face painting but the boys preferred the painting on their hands. Spencer chose a ghost and Kyle wanted a yellow pumpkin.

Spencer and I pushed the pumpkins back to the car.
After we were done hunting for our pumpkins, I let the boys play on the toys for a little while.

Spencer's favorite was the maize. We all went through a couple times together.
Kyle on the tire swing

We had such a fun day together. I love these cute little kiddos!
During the week a couple days later, my nephews Jeremy and Dylan went to the same pumpkin patch for their Kindergarten field trip. Kyle and I rode over with my sister Holly and my other nephew Ryan. This time we got to take a tractor ride to the actual patch. Here's Jeremy showing me the pumpkin he picked.

Kyle and Ryan.After Dylan and Jeremy got on the bus to ride back to school. Both my sister's and I stayed for a while to let the three little guys (Kyle, Ryan and Landon) play on the toys. Kyle and I shopped at their little market and bought some marion berry syrup, toasted pecan syrup and boysenberry jam. Yummy!
















































































































4 comments:

Shawny said...

the patch looks like fun. I'm glad to see you all are still alive! I was worried there for a few weeks after your unusual blogging absense :) can't wait to see you all at the big wedding!

Marcee said...

You updated!! I have been checking back a few times a week to see new pics... I know I see the boys like everyday, but I like it still. Very cute...

Colleen Stutz said...

The pictures are great. Looks like a nice pumpkin patch. Kyle looks like he is growing up since we saw him last and Spencer is handsome as ever. Can't wait to see them!

Kristina said...

Loved this entry and how it read like a story with the pictures interspersed. I'm so excited to find out what you're having...I'm officially making my guess that it's a girl! We'll see.