Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween Cookies

I think Spencer snuck a little piece of dough...good stuff!

I love this kid's profile!!!




All these boys love making cookies. We make sugar cookies for just about every holiday, big or small. My sisters and I each make 1 batch of dough and let the kids have at it. They all love rolling out the dough the most I think. After the cookies bake and cool, they each get frosting and sprinkles to decorate with. The bigger boys do a pretty good job and the little guys...well...they're usually the only ones brave enough to eat their own cookies. So cute!!



2 comments:

Marcee said...

Kyle does have the "BEST" profile ever!!

Kristina said...

Your little guys are so precious. I can't get over how big they are! Too cute. Hope you all have the best Thanksgiving. And I can't wait for our next "little" talk.