Thursday, July 10, 2008

SERIOUS UPDATE!!!

I'm sure some of you are wondering why it's been a month now since my last post. Well, Spencer had his last day of school which was also my day to do laundry and start packing for our trip. Laundry and packing went into the next day and that was also the day we left for Utah. We were there for a week then returned home where I spent a couple days unpacking and again....more laundry. A week flew by and I realized July was almost here. Spencer had his annual check up at the doctor where we found out he had a sinus infection. July 4th came and went and now Tyler, Kyle and I are all being treated for strep throat!! NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!! So, I've spent the last 2 days disinfecting my house and everything in it and doing more...you guessed it.....LAUNDRY!! Anyway, now that I've rambled on...for those of you who keep telling me my blog is getting boring I will be updating it as soon as I'm done with all my rescheduled piano lessons (since I was contagious early on this week).

2 comments:

Colleen Stutz said...

I was wondering if maybe your computer was down. Sorry to hear you have been sick again. We will look forward to seeing more pictures of the boys!

Shawny said...

being sick is no fun, especially in the summer- hope you all get feeling better soon :)