Monday, July 21, 2008

Catching Some Z's....Again




If this child is tired I guess he can sleep any where. In the first 2 pics, Kyle is asleep on our table. I was wrapping a birthday gift and he layed back and a few minutes later(maybe even seconds) he was out. I actually left him there for about 15 minutes while I gathered our stuff together before we left for the birthday party. He stayed asleep in the car but woke up when we arrived at the party. He was actually in an okay mood too...thank goodness.
The last 2 pics are a result of what Kyle was doing to get out of eating his dinner. I can't remember what we ate that night, but he wanted no part of it. Kyle is an extremely picky eater. He probably wouldn't be if he'd give more food a chance. This child does not want to try much of anything. I told him he had to eat a couple bites of each item and then he could go outside and play with Spencer and daddy. He held out for a little while and eventually layed down and was gone. I took a few pics, then took him upstairs to change him into his PJ's. He woke up and I was able to talk him into eating some of his dinner. He then got to play outside and even have a popsicle. LUCKY BOY!!

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Oh my word... Kyle cracks me up. That kid really can sleep anywhere. I was laughing so hard..