Monday, July 21, 2008

Air Show


A couple days after we returned home from Utah, I took my boys to the Klamath Falls Air Show...along with my parents, my older sister Marcee and her boys, and my nephew Dylan(my younger sister's son). My mom and dad had been to an Air Show before, but this was a first for the rest of us. All the boys were so excited. They all love airplanes along with my dad who has recently received his pilot's license. There were all kinds of old and new planes to look at. Some we were even able to go inside. The boys got to meet and talk with a few of the pilots, and go inside the cockpit where they were able to ask some questions. This was very exciting for them. The boys were so amazed watching all the different tricks the jets did in the air at the end, which was also very loud, but they didn't mind(except maybe Landon a little). Afterward, we took the boys out for pizza then left for home. It was a long, cold and windy day, but we all enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Marcee said...

I love the slide show thing. How fun. You got some great pictures that day too.