Friday, July 18, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We left for Utah on Wednesday, June 11th. We were going for Tyler's Stutz Family Reunion. Our drive was a little rough for both the boys. They each got car sick withing the first couple hours of driving which made for some interesting stops and quick changing of clothes. I think we made 3 stops all in about 1 hour...poor boys. I felt so bad and so unprepared. I usually bring extra bags to avoid this, but as luck would have it I didn't even think about it this time. We had 1 bag for trash and that was not even close to being enough. Tyler pulled over in the first town we came to that had a store, and he ran in and bought some trash bags. We cleaned up the car and had a place for all the messy clothes now. We were again on our way. That Friday Tyler and some of the other guys in his family did their traditional golf tournament. I took the boys to the Dinosaur Museum with Colleen(Tyler's mom), Silene(my cousin Tobey's wife), Taya, Camden, and Bella(Tobey and Silene's kiddos), Derek and Shawny(Tyler's brother and his wife), and their kids Brody and Tucker. My boys LOVED it!! This place had so much to see. There were all kinds of fun facts to read, games to play, and my boys favorite...all kinds of "hands on" activities. They had so much fun....what boy doesn't love dinosaurs? Plus, they got to go with their cousins. We love cousins!!!
(We went back that night with Tyler. The boys wanted to show him everything).

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Ok, we have to go here. Ean would be in heaven. I cannot believe all of the dino stuff... oh my gosh. My kids will love this!!