Monday, December 22, 2008

Tyler's 30th Birthday

The Olive Garden servers singing to Tyler
Poor Robyn thought she was just going out to dinner to celebrate Tyler's birthday. Well her birthday was that night so she was also sung to. What a good sport.
Our dinner table


Tyler's birthday cake...obviously.



His boys love to help blow out the candles.



Tyler's birthday was December 7th. I know I'm late in posting this but...tis the season to procrastinate!! Anyway, I planned a surprise birthday dinner for Tyler at Olive Garden(our favorite restaurant). His parents and sister came down from Eugene to celebrate with us. Everyone met at our house to surprise Tyler then we all drove over to Medford to eat. There ended up being 22 of us!!! We had a full table. My mom watched our boys and everyone else came childless too(with the exeption of little Marlee). This ended up being a really fun date night!! Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. We hope we can do this again soon!!




Take a look at Tyler's first 30 years!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Very cute slide show. What a great idea! Love the picture of Tyler in his wrestling outfit...Hee, Hee, Hee (Sorry-I make fun of Ryan's wrestling pictures, too). I will never let my boys wrestle, if for the gay outfits alone!

The Lyons Family said...

When do you find out!! I'm so dying to know when you find out if you get that girl your dying to have!! ha ha jk lol Okay not funny I know. But let me know!!