Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little Punk

So I had my cousin and her kids over one day, and the two of us were working on something downstairs. Spencer and Berklee were playing so good together all day and Marlee was just kinda hanging out with Stephanie and I for the most part. We hadn't heard from Kyle and Mason in a while. Spencer came downstairs and I think his exact words were "Mommy, Kyle and Mason made a huge horrible mess in my closet"!! I finished what I was doing while Stephanie ran upstairs to check it out. Then I heard her yell down, "Um Heidi, I think our kids need to be beat"!! She chuckled a little while she said this so I didn't think it would be too bad. I WAS WRONG!! Absolutely everything (within their climbing reach) in Spencer's closet was off the shelves and on the floor. We're talking costumes, clean clothes (now mixed in with dirty clothes) games, toys...you name it, it was on the floor. I grabbed my camera trying to make this out to be as humorous as I could, and of course took a picture. Mason said they were just trying to reach a game on the top shelf. I responded "If you can't reach something, come let me know and I'll be happy to get it down for you boys". I made Kyle come out of the closet and literally had to SQUEEZE my way through the door(it would hardly open). Eventually I got the mess cleaned up and luckily nothing was broken(a few things smashed but not broken). What a couple of STINKERS!!!:)

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Your kids are so funny. Kyle is CRAZY-busy! You must be so tired!

Marcee said...

NICE!!

Shawny said...

deep breaths! why do they always have to try to be so independent :)

Chuck and Holly said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Go Kyle!!!

Colleen Stutz said...

I bet they had fun making a mess. It will probably happen again so enjoy the moments. Kyle is a busy bee.

Sutherlands said...

HAHHAHAHAHA! Kyle looks so innocent.