Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving





















Spencer enjoying his favorite part of the meal...GRAMMAS ROLLS!!! They're famous in this town:)





Spencer and Alyssa








Kyle enjoying his favorite part of dinner...also gramma'a rolls!! So yummy...she always makes a few batches so we have enough for a couple days:)



Thanksgiving morning is probably my favorite morning out of the whole year. It's so relaxing just to be home and not have to be in any hurry. I recorded the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...Spencer loves watching it and we missed it last year(that did not go over well). Tyler spent the morning hanging Christmas lights on our house. He had a little help from the boys, but they mostly just rode their bikes around and played outside. It took him a couple hours to get the house done and it looks great! That afternoon, we had Thanksgiving Dinner at my cousin's house. There was so much yummy food, but just like always I filled my plate and was only able to eat about half. I do that every year. Spencer and Kyle spent the day playing with their cousins and everyone got along pretty good.
I am so thankful for my family and that we got to spend this day together. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!




1 comment:

Kristina said...

Doesn't it seem that the best Thanksgiving's are the one's spent at home relaxing with your family? It sounds like you guys had a nice time. The pictures of the boys are precious. I want to see what the lights on your house look like. Have fun at the wedding. I'll miss seeing you there.