Thursday, September 10, 2009

What!! Preschool already??

The first 2 pictures were actually the day before preschool started. We went to his Preschool open house to tour his classroom and meet his teachers. He couldn't wait to see everything.




Walking into the school building...I was hardly able to get pictures because he was practically running...way excited.


Hanging up his backpack in his cubby


Kyle sooooo ready for this!!


Originally I wasn't going to put Kyle in Preschool this year. Spencer only did one year and I figured I would do the same with Kyle but every child is different. Kyle has been needing to do something that's just for Kyle, and I decided to go a head and put him in. At the last minute(the end of August) the school called me with an opening and we took it. He goes twice a week and wishes he could go more but I think this will be just right for him. He even has 2 little familiar friends there!! On his first day he didn't have any problems with me leaving...I was a little nervous about that but he did great!! Just look at that face...I'm so excited for him:-)


1 comment:

Colleen Stutz said...

You look too excited for preschool Kyle. Have fun, you are taking some great pictures lately.