Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"We Love to See the Temple"


Kyle actually asked me to take his picture!! I took it quickly before he could change his mind. I think he looks so stinkin' handsome


Kyle asked me to take this picture too. He and Mason were partners the whole time we were at the temple.


Kyle occasionally lost interest in the tour:-)

Spencer's Primary Class


Cousins: Zackary, Dylan, Jeremy, Spencer and Ean


Me and the 3 cutest boys












Spencer, Owen and Kyle
















Spencer sure is growing up...he'll be baptized in October









Mommy and Owen










Kyle, Zackary and Spencer enjoying a little lunch before we headed home.



This is one of Spencer's favorite things to do for the camera...what a goof ball!!


My boys love visiting the temple. The Primary goes every summer. We get to meet and talk with the Temple President and they give us a tour around the temple grounds. We always get plenty of pictures and end with lunch.



















2 comments:

Colleen Stutz said...

The boys look like future missionaries. Beautiful pictures of them with the temple background. Owen looks like he is changing alot. Can't wait to see them!

Kristina said...

I love the pics. I esp. like the first one with Kyle. He's so stinkin' cute!