Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Men In Black

Goodlookin' little dude
Lookin' sharp
Spencer looking so grown up


Aren't they handsome!!!!!



I bought these suits for the boys at Christmas time. This was the first day of Senior Primary for Spencer, and Kyle's first day of Sunbeams. I can't believe they're both in Primary now! They're growing up so fast:( They love seeing eachother each Sunday and since I play piano for the primary, I get to see them in there too (this is also helpful for Kyle transitioning from the nursery).
Who ever thinks boys are not fun to dress, are seriously mistaken!!! I have a blast dressing these guys:-)

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Boys are too fun to dress I have to agree... They are so handsome!

Chuck and Holly said...

They are so CUTE!!! I can't believe how big they look in these pictures. Kyle is looking more & more like a little boy, where has his baby face gone:(!!!

Colleen Stutz said...

They are very handsome little missionaries in their suits. They are growing up too fast. I can't belieive that Spencer will be baptized this year.