Friday, February 27, 2009

"Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam"

Mason, Jayden and KyleThis picture was also taken on Kyle's first day of Sunbeams. My cousin took it and posted it on her blog and I loved it so much I wanted to post it too. Sunbeams has been quite an adjustment for Kyle. He's "the sunbeam" who seems to have "ants in his pants" each week. I always ask him "Kyle sit still...do you have ants in your pants"? And he gives me a strange look and says "No mommy I have nothing in my pants". He's getting better each week and I'm sure it will still be a while til he gets the routine down pretty good. I think it helps having his 2 cousins in class with him. They're good little buddies. And my cousin is his teacher....THANK GOODNESS!!! She's really patient and you need to have patience if you're going to teach Kyle anything:)

4 comments:

Shawny said...

what a cutie! he's so lucky to have two cousins in class with him!

Shawny said...

okay hiedi.. we all really want to see a preggo picture of the next boy cousin :) hope your feeling well and your boys are giving their preggo momma a break:)

Chuck and Holly said...

What are you talking about, foreign language?

Erica Johnston said...

little lady-killin' sunbeams! look at those handsome boys!