Monday, February 23, 2009

Christmas '08

Cookies for Santa!!
Oh how they love silly putty:)



Spencer was so happy that Santa brought him the Wii game he asked for:)








For some reason, Kyle is absolutely obsessed with playing with erasers...I don't get it! He gets Gramma and Papa's erasers out of their office every time we go over there. He got this special surprise in his stocking at their house that morning and boy was he excited...what a goof ball:)
















I know this post is almost 2 months overdue but I still wanted to do it. I can't seem to get my rear in gear!!! Christmas morning is always a lot of fun. The four of us wake up at home and open presents from Santa. The boys love to see how many cookies Santa ate and how much milk he drank. After presents, we eat the yummy cinnamon rolls Tyler and I made the night before (from scratch I might add) and they are DELICIOUS!!!!!! After we are showered and ready for the day, we head to my parents' house for presents with them and my sister's and their families. Later that afternoon we gather together with the rest of our family in town for a big Christmas Dinner. It's always a house full but a lot of fun.





1 comment:

Colleen Stutz said...

The pajama bottoms look familiar. I am glad they were able to use them. What a fun Christmas for them.