Thursday, August 14, 2008

Primary Temple Trip

Mommy and her boys

Such handsome little men



Kyle and Mason

Kyle escaped from the group for a moment


Kyle, Landon, Spencer and Jeremy

Spencer with Braiden from the "Senior Primary"

Ryan and Kyle eating their lunch

Every year our Primary takes a trip to the Medford Temple. They get to walk around the temple grounds and learn all sorts of different facts about the temple. Spencer listened very well and learned that the temple was built with out any nails. Kyle of course spent his time being chased by me...he actually wasn't too bad. They also got to go inside and talk with the Temple President and sing "I Love to See the Temple". They did a wonderful job. Each child got to take a picture of the temple home and we also received a beautiful large picture of it to hang in our home. All the kids were very grateful. Afterward, we headed outside to have some lunch and all the kids put a special message on each car in the parking lot. My kids had so much fun. They've both asked to go back to the temple again. What a fun day!!

5 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

I'm so so so so sorry that I never called you back! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I was at girls camp, then we got back fri. night then sunday morning we left for elko, nv for work, then wed. to mon. we were at the family reunion in brookings. We ended up leaving mon. morning at 6:00 so we came through to early to get together. I was so sad but the drive turned out to be a lot longer then we thought, 12 hours(it sucked)!! But if you are ever in boise or want to take a trip here, I would love to see you. Sorry we missed you guys!!

~Michelle said...

Hey...I love that the ENTIRE CLAN has the same shirt!!!!:) I love your blog. Your getting Good! I love the Temple Trip pictures!

~Michelle said...

OK....I have to comment on the picture of TYLER! What a STUD! Cracks me up!!!!! :) We'll have to get one of him and Jordan! They are the same!!:)

Anonymous said...

I think your pic's look fine! i had so much fun at this years Temple Trip...I'm so glad our Primary does this!

Colleen Stutz said...

The boys look so handsome in front of the temple. Kyle is reminding me more and more of Tyler at his age.