Monday, June 9, 2008

So Sleepy



This was the day of Spencer's last T-ball game. I had just gotten the boys dressed and ready, and I was gathering up everything to go get in the car, and when I came to get Kyle he had fallen asleep on the floor while wearing his sunglasses. He was even snoring. I had no choice but to pick him up and load him in the car. I felt so guilty. Lucky for us he ended up staying asleep in the stroller while we were at the game. It seems as though this poor child hasn't had a regulated nap schedule since the day he was born. I'm always running errands at the wrong time, or taking Spencer somewhere or picking Spencer up. Hopefully I'll be able to get Kyle on a better routine this summer. With Spencer being out of school for 3 months it could very well happen for me. Wouldn't that be nice for him especially since he'll probably be getting close to growing out of naps by then. That's about when Spencer did anyway. Something I'm not totally looking forward to.
(Spencer is pretending to sleep in the last picture).

1 comment:

Colleen Stutz said...

When Tyler was about the same age he had a big bruise in the same place as Kyle. It is so cute to see the places where Kyle crashes.
We can't wait to spend the weekend with you guys!