Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kyle's Stitches

  • Above is a quick picture before the stitches. OUCH!

    Below is the blanket he received from the nurses for being so brave.
    Kyle just recently had to get stitches in his chin. Spencer was at school and Kyle and I had just gone on a walk. I was cleaning the kitchen and heard a loud thud. He had fallen on the tile (we think the grout line) and was laying on his tummy in hysterics. I though he had gotten the wind knocked out of him. I picked him up and saw a little blood in his mouth thinking he bit his tongue. I then noticed he had a pretty big slice in his chin. I knew we'd be getting stitches that day as I had done this once before with Spencer (who had stitches in his chin at 17 months old). Kyle's cut was much bigger. After calling the doctor, we left for the ER and he ended up with 5 stitches a few hours later. What a BRAVE BOY!

No comments: