Monday, April 27, 2009

Basketball

Spencer receiving his basketball medal
Jeremy, Spencer and Dylan
Kyle....Spencer's #1 Fan
Ben and Spencer



Spencer loved basketball this year. He improved so much since last year. He played better, he understood the rules more, he was a lot more aggressive and he wasn't afraid to take a lot more shots...he's a pretty good little shooter too. Every time he would make a basket during a game, he'd turn and smile at me and hold up his fingers to show me how many baskets that added up to. These 2 videos are of his last game. I had just taken him to Urgent Care that morning thinking he had strep throat, but it turned out to be a sinus infection. His head and eyes were hurting him and he was so tired, but he still wanted to play. I wish I had better videos to post for everyone to see but as you know Kyle was at the games with me which made it hard for me to even get any good pictures:). This was a fun little team with some friends of Spencer's and 2 of his cousins...Jeremy and Dylan. They had fun playing on a team together.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Way to go Spencer!

Colleen Stutz said...

Good job Spencer - you are a star!

Shawny said...

What a cutie I can't wait until my boys start sports it will be fun to watch

Stephanie said...

Hi Heidi...Your boys are getting so big...love all your pictures! I think the boys bedrooms will be cute! Kaden wants to try basketball out this fall...he is playing rally ball right now, kind of an into to tennis! Your family is so cute and I am excited for you to have another baby!

Sutherlands said...

I love basketball too! I can't believe how big he is!
Now...where's pictures of the new little Stutz?